Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shade

Shade

Multiplex dynamic speeches follow breathing sand
Closely resembling details only the known can
Silhouetted identical shadows of images real
Mimicking every slight movement making it a seal
No choices to revoke her, she react to everything
Though nothing causes her to distract
No use in resisting past a conversation
Decision totally set from earlier times
She favors a smile I use to know
If departure from her was my desire
No bill of divorcement can get rid of echoes
Laying still hidden in deep sensation woes
Walled not speaking holding secrets
I imagine her smile dimly wondering her purpose
Wake up and the first one I see is her
Driving, walking, eating or daydreaming per
In a sun light close capped room
Pointing out towards the east I see her smile
No escaping her dedication this commitment child
If I could only be as enthusiastic as fanatical as she is
I would surely make it to heaven and stay awhile
I still wonder sometimes why she is there
What is her purpose as she impersonates and imitates me
Why should I care
When I look at that dark silhouette image
Can she see me back? I look at her with no blemish
Nothing separates she and I joined by
Life, light and darkness
Without these three neither of us would exist
My shade acting just like me
By Dorise Dixon ©
7/10/08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers feel free to comment or leave a poem about today's current events or anything you like to get off your chest. This will be a place you can blog just about anything. I do ask that you use no profanity or obsecenity when leaving a blog.

God Speed

Dorise