Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Call Me Darling

Don’t forget to call me
Persistently nostalgic
Make somebody's day come back
fill up my heart stop teasing me
I’m always full with visions of you
When days go by emptiness fills my well
draw closer draw back my love spell
Never disappeared to long
Come sponsor my fill
My heart flowing with intent happiness
You are the sweet fruit of my taste buds
When time pass by know I miss you
I really miss ya really need you to know us
Who are we love
Love indwelling from our heart
Your sweetness leaves me high
I recognize your pear shape eyes
Looking through my glass kite
No other place I rather be
Maybe on the tallest mountain kissing you
Holding hands
Get with me I need ya
Oh come let us see
Am I your darling, darling baby
Your coco brown lady
My passions calling quickly
I need to hear your voice
Words speaking at me
Don’t feel weak baby we about to see
Revitalize me alive
Through the sound of your voice
Just call me
Call me your darling
When you call me
By Dorise Dixon
4/5/07

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bloggers feel free to comment or leave a poem about today's current events or anything you like to get off your chest. This will be a place you can blog just about anything. I do ask that you use no profanity or obsecenity when leaving a blog.

God Speed

Dorise